Monday, August 9, 2010

Entrepreneurs Need To Stay Motivated To Reach Success

Free Write Revenue Streams


Want to learn more about earning money?  Visit my website at MyIncomeJob.com.  Lots of free information to learn how I went from earning no money to earning daily residual income.



Free Info  -  Free Info  -  Free Info

No need to pay to access information to learn how to earn online and offline.






 Earn Money Online Free


The beginning stages of growing an Internet Business can be discouraging.  So many people start to write online with the hopes of earning hundreds and thousands of dollars per month but after a few months realize it's harder than it sounds but it's not impossible.

There are dozens of free ways for people to earn money online.  Some people decide to write about different topics while some people sell products to earn commission.  It's up to the individual to decide what works best for them.

This blog is dedicated to help entrepreneurs stay motivated while going the toughest time of their Internet career.  For example, when I first started to write online I earned nothing, not a dime but I did continue to write and did continue to figure out what works for me.  Now I'm here to stay and will continue to build and grow my Internet Business and I'm succeeding. 

It's so easy to imagine where we want to be but it's not easy getting there.  I'm sure you have heard this saying before, "if it were that easy everyone would be doing it".  No kidding. 

I hope you enjoy reading the famous success quotes below.


Henry Drummond said:
Unless a man undertakes more than he possibly can do, he will never do all that he can.


Ronald E. Osborn: Unless you try to do something beyond what you have already mastered, you will never grow.
Me:  How many years have you lived without growing or expanding?  People who don't grow and expand will always stay where they are.


Dr. Robert Schuller:
Tough times never last, but tough people do.



L. G. Elliott:
Vacillating people seldom succeed.  Successful men and women are very careful in reaching their decisions, and very persistent and determined in action thereafter.
Me:  While speaking with someone I have thought many times over, just make up your mind.

Harvey C. Fruehauf:
There's no ceiling on effort!


Thomas Edison:
There's no substitute for hard work.


William Shakespeare:
To climb steep hills requires slow pace at first.


If you want more in depth insight, click here to read more.

Bunker Hunt:
To be successful, you must decide exactly what you want to accomplish; then resolve to pay the price to get it.

Me:  This quote fits so well.  Have you article writers felt this way?  Have you paid the price in order to get what you want to accomplish?

Denis Waitley:
Time is the most precious element of human existence.  The successful person knows how to put energy into time and how to draw success from time.


Benjamin Disraeli:
Through perseverance many people win success out of what seemed destined to be certain failure.


Unknown Author:
There is only one success - to be able to spend your life in your own way.


Unknown Author:
The whole world steps aside for the man who knows where he is going.


Dennis Waitley:
The winners in life think constantly in terms of I can, I will, and I am.  Losers, on the other hand, concentrate their waking thoughts on what they should have or would have done, or what they can't do.



James E. Burke:
We don't grow unless we take risks.  Any successful company is riddled with failures.
Me: 
I've failed time and time again but I am now successful.


Gary Sinise:
When I think of work, it's mostly about having control over your destiny, as opposed to being at the mercy of what's out there.
Me:  I write almost everyday because I am tired of being at the mercy of what's out there.

Claude M. Bristol:
It's the constant and determined effort that breaks down all resistance and sweeps away all obstacles.


Johann von Goethe:
Knowing is not enough, we must apply.  Willing is not enough, we must do.



Vincent Lombardi:
Leaders aren't born, they are made.  And they are made just like anything else, through hard work.  And that's the price we'll have to pay to achieve that goal, or any goal.

Me:  I've become a leader and people now follow to become a leader too.

Peter Marshall:
Let us not be content to wait and see what will happen, but give us the determination to make the right things happen.



Robert Collier:
Mind is all that counts.  You can be whatever you make up your mind to be.



William Faulkner:
Do not bother just to be better than your contemporaries or predecessors.  Try to be better than yourself.



Dale Carnegie:
Don't be afraid to give your best to what seemingly are small jobs.  Every time you conquer one it makes you that much stronger.  If you do the little jobs well, the big ones will tend to take care of themselves.



Henry Ford:
Don't find fault.  Find a remedy.



Unkown Author:
Don't start living tomorrow, tomorrow never arrives.  Start working on your dreams and ambitions today.



Emile Coue:
Every day, in every way, I am getting better and better.



Henry David Thoreau:
Go confidently in the direction of your dreams!  Live the life you've imagined.
Me:  I write daily to live the life I've imagined for myself.



Anthony J. D'Angelo:
Become addicted to constant and never ending self improvement.


John F. Kennedy:
We should not let our fears hold us back from pursuing our hopes.
Me:  We all should look at fear as a challenge.

Charles A Beard:
When it is dark enough, you can see the stars.Me:  When I see the stars I'm able to see my future.

Helen Keller:
When one door of happiness closes, another opens.
Me:  Closing doors to your past does not mean you have to forget because you can always bring a part of that happiness with you when steering forward.

George Bernanos:
Hope is a risk that must be run.
Me:  I take the hope and run toward my dreams.

Unknown Author:
Hope is putting faith to work when doubting would be easier.
Me:  Hope guided me to my faith.

Samuel Smiles:
Hope is the companion of power, and mother of success; for who so hopes strongly has within him the gift of miracles.Me: I find this quote to be beautiful.  It sounds like a poem.

Aristotle:
Hope is the dream of the waking man.

Robert Kennedy:
Every time you stand up for an ideal, you send forth a tiny ripple of hope.
Me: I'm here to send forth hope to all you wanna be article writers who want to make it online.

Eleanor Roosevelt:
He who loses money, loses much; He who loses a friend, loses much more; He who loses faith, loses all.
Me: Always have faith in yourself.

Langston Hughes:
Hold fast to dreams, for if dreams die, life is a broken winged bird that cannot fly.
Nicholas Bouleau:
Honor is like a steep island without a shore: one cannot return once one is outside.

Charles F. Kettering:
Our imagination is the only limit to what we can hope to have in the future.
Me: I imagine everyday what I want and where I want to be in the future especially my immediate future.

If you want more in depth insight, click here to read more.











2 comments:

  1. Thank you very much for sharing these wondering quotes! It was an inspriation just reading them :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Lee-Ann,

      It's been a while. Hope all is good with you. I'm browsing through some of my old blogs and thought why not send you a hello.

      Delete